Today turned out to be a huge one for exercise, starting off with a 5km run with Avis. What makes this run truly remarkable is that Avis is a regular park runner and also happens to be a spritely 85 years old!! YES - 85 years old. If I am half as fit as Avis when I'm that age I'll be a happy camper!!
Here's Avis and I after the run. Think I look more tuckered out, certainly have a redder face (although it could just be t-shirt reflection) 😆
On the train for a 1 hr 30 mins whiz east from Bristol Parkway to Paddington Station, where Missy Margot was waiting 😀. So good to see her! And so began more whizzing - 3 days worth in fact - mainly by bike, but with a good dose of walking and of course the park run!
Here's some of the first sights - I started off on a Boris Bike - and blame that entirely for my sore bum!! Check the fabulous sculptures on the bottom. It's by husband and wife team Gillie and Marc. I recognised it straight away 'cos Emma has one of Rabbit Woman and Dog Man riding a scooter.






No comments:
Post a Comment