Saturday, 10 August 2013

Follonica


For something a bit different, on our third day in Tuscany we headed south to the beachside town of Follonica.  Part of the beach was taken up with lounge chairs and umbrellas available for hire.  We ended up on the non-pay part in amongst thousands of Italian holidaymakers. 

Looking around it came to my attention that Emily and I (along perhaps with one or two 90 year plus grannies) were the only ones wearing one-piece swimmers.  Bikinis are in here BIG TIME.  Plus we were the fairest (and I use that in the most literal sense) by far.

So not only were Em and I standouts due to our luminescence but also to the non-briefness of our swimming attire.  Exposure of so little flesh is always bound to attract attention J.


And speaking of flesh, we thought it might be fun to cover each other in beauty parlour style mud packs.  Em went first and then Daniel, by which time Steve had got involved and had a few little extras to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment