Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Up to date

And with that last post I am up to date and can now focus on getting ready for an interview with a teacher recruitment agency next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Penny (et al) Good luck with the interview! I am sure you will knock them out! Great to talk to you guys last week and I am now working on Ben to come visit you guys next year (and also perhaps see some of England/Europe :)) Lets hope my persuasion/negotiation skills are up to it :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog, it is great to hear and see the wonderful places you are going. The trip of a lifetime with your family :) Keep having an awesome time. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon. Yes - keep working on Ben - we've got plenty of room for you guys over here! Plus we need a few things fixing (ha ha ha!). We are having a wonderful time and England is every bit as beautiful as I remembered. How did Ben's interview go?

    ReplyDelete