Wednesday, 1 August 2012

A little aside

Still at Chateau du Corvier and after a beautiful dinner (see previous photos) on the lawns of the Chateau we needed some entertainment, so naturally set up a hurdles course using all the spare chairs.

5 hurdles altogether and over and over and over we went.  And after the hurdles it was on to sprints.

And here comes the exciting bit.

After lots of watching and commenting, Steve decided to join in.  Over to the starting line he struts.  The big family race is on.  Emily is starter.  On your marks, get set, go!

Left the boys way behind, and while Steve claims he had me by a nose I believe it was a dead heat.

Okey dokey, bring it on.  Best of three.

And (typed with nose in the air and lots of Miss Piggy style hair flicking) no dead heats this time.  Beat him fair and square not once, but TWICE in a row.  And I was wearing a dress!  Go me!  Rah, rah, rah.  I am the fastest Price!  Not that I'm competitive or anything.

Steve's only comment "Don't put this on your blog" J

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and pictures. Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Will. I love getting comments. Lets me know people are reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls Rule! Go Pen!

    ReplyDelete