Friday, 17 August 2012

Port Isaac

After watching the TV series Doc Martin Port Isaac was just about number one on my must see list.  I think, however, I was a bit photographed out because I didn't take many pictures at all.  That is not to say that Port Isaac wasn't a beautiful place, but after the all the thrills and hills and steps and stairs of Tintagel and Boscastle I must have been a bit jiggered.

So this is the sum total of my Port Isaac photographic experience - which really doesn't do this lovely little town justice.  Have a look at the top right picture of Steve and the size of the cottage front door.  Steve has to watch his head quite a bit over here and he's nearly knocked himself out a few times already on low beams, sloping ceilings and tiny doorways.  Would you believe it, but even I had to duck on one occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment