Unfortunately we didn't do Bath justice. We were there only one night and spent about 2 hours on our second day searching for wet weather gear. Did I mention it rains over here (ha!). School starts in the first week in September, so it will be back to the real world soon!
I love all the trips you've been taking :) Definitely not wasting any of this year away. We're down to the 2.5 week countdown now - Xander's getting very excited, although whether it's more about the trip or the time off school I'm not sure!
Bath is definitely on my list for next time in the UK. When does school start for the kids?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately we didn't do Bath justice. We were there only one night and spent about 2 hours on our second day searching for wet weather gear. Did I mention it rains over here (ha!). School starts in the first week in September, so it will be back to the real world soon!
ReplyDeleteI love all the trips you've been taking :) Definitely not wasting any of this year away. We're down to the 2.5 week countdown now - Xander's getting very excited, although whether it's more about the trip or the time off school I'm not sure!
ReplyDelete