Very impressed with myself - started the day at 9am with a Parkrun. And then it was goodbye to Tony and Avis and off to Huw and Bec in Brecon. Dad and I stopped at a Venison Farm for a quick lunch and then doubled back to the lovely town of Crickhowell where I picked up a pair of Brooks sneakers I'd found on FB marketplace. As you do.
Had a lovely dinner with Huw and Bec - massive steaks cooked on the Green Egg barbie, with Carol and Bob joining us 😀
We started the next day with Brody's rugby union game, although he has a fractured femur so couldn't play....
They won the second half! Then it was off to a roast lunch, no piccies but it was a lovely surprise to walk in and find Dave and Michele unexpectedly sitting at the table 😀
After digesting Huw, Bec, Dougie and I went for a walk up a nearby hill with spectacular views all around...
No comments:
Post a Comment