And here they are, presented in chronological order
- Someone nicks your licence plate. Irritating at the best of times, really irritating when it happens on the day you’re selling your car! Long story short – got hold of the spare plates I’d ordered and paid for following a minor car accident in September 2011! Sometimes it can pay to shove paper work out of sight and completely forget about it until you are packing the house up for an overseas adventure J.
- The real estate agent goes to your house without telling you and then TAKES THE HOUSE KEYS WITHOUT TELLING YOU! Steve, did you take the keys? No, did you? No. Are you sure? Of course I'm sure, yes, I’m sure, I'm pretty sure, well maybe I did, oh look I don’t know, did you? Luckily this one was short-lived.
- Emily has the squirts and poos all over the toilet and her undies and the mat in front of the toilet. Steve treads in the poo and walks down the hall, Emily treads in the poo and walks through the bedroom. Oh goody, poo everywhere, just what you want on the night before you leave on an overseas adventure. Sorry Mum!
- You set your alarm for your overseas adventure for a nice and early start of 5:00 pm! Thanks Mum for the gentle knock on the door J.
Oh Penny! Bet you were glad when you actually got on the plane!
ReplyDelete