It is amazing how much you can squeeze into a short space of time if you really try, and a huge thank you to Steve’s work mate Anna for her fabulous tips and instructions on how best to spend 5 hours in Bangkok. Anna is a seasoned Thai traveller and gave us a mini-itinerary that worked a treat, right from catching the train to the Siam Paragon Centre and the eye-poppingly good Ocean World to my personal favourite - an unexpected bonus visit to none other than Madame Tussaud’s. And in amongst all of that we ate, yes eating is fast becoming one of our preferred past-times, although it is hard to steer the kids towards Tom Yum Goon when Burger King is on offer.
The kids absolutely loved Ocean World and, apart from the 7 different tarantulas on exhibit, I loved it too. (I know, I know – what the hell are scary evil hairy-legged tarantula’s doing in an aquarium – I asked myself the same question)
![]() |
![]() |
| Fun at Ocean World |
![]() |
| Still can't get over how short Tom is!! |
The kids didn’t quite get the whole Madame Tussaud’s thing and Jeremy very annoyingly asked about 20 times “Can we go now?” GO WHERE JEREMY!?!
And after this wonderful Thai treat it was back to the airport – Myanmar here we come.




No comments:
Post a Comment