This morning we left the kids with a bunch of jobs whilst we did the Parkrun and had coffee, then fluffed around for about an hour before a reasonably on time 11am departure for Sydney. I forgot to move my car off the street so caused a 4 minute delay. Poor form!
I had bagsed in advance not to do the Canberra to Sydney drive so it was a joint Daniel/Jeremy effort and they both did just fine! I did not one, not two but three cryptic crosswords on the way. Finally getting the hang of them - it's only taken about a year.
We were all a bit zonked at Timmy's and flopped around until dinner - yummo Japanese at the Sushi House in Turramurra. Then it was off to bed nice and early in an attempt to squeeze in a decent amount of zzzzz's before our 4:20 am start the next day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment