Off to a ridiculously slow start today - kids still asleep, me farting around with the blog, Steve watching Netflix. Then faffed around trying to set up phones for another hour - mine still isn't sorted 😖
So nice and early at 11am we headed to Kawarau River and hadn't gone far at all when we stopped to have a look at this
and this
and this was just a random road stop instigated by me that was met by a few whinges and horn beeps just as I was taking photos. A bit silly as I'm the only driver which gives me complete, ABSOLUTE and TOTAL scheduling control, not that the power is going to my head at all 😎Perhaps we (as in Steve) lost the cheese because we ended up being in a rush to get here - Kawarau River...
So that Danny P could get ready
For this...
Whooo Hooo!
And then it was back to Queentstown and straight up the Skyline Gondola for some phenomenal views and 5 excellent luge rides. I was a dumb dumb head and forgot to take photos of the gondola bit and just ended up with 3 very silhouetted shots of the kids whizzing down the hill. More practice with the new camera required!! 😝.
And yes - I know you're probably wondering who was fastest. Well ahem, cough, cough, it may just have been a tie between Jeremy and ME!!!





Sick biscuits
ReplyDelete