This post is all about the scenery. The pictures were as we travelled between Keswick and Kendal, and via the towns of Grasmere, Windermere, Ambleside and Conniston. Most were taken after stopping on the side of the road, or doing a u-turn and then stopping on the side of the road! Stunning scenery like this demands u-turns and random stops and I'm hoping the pictures will speak for themselves....
And my favourite photo of all, taken just after leaving Windermere and heading towards Conniston..







Amazing photos Pen - looks like you are having a great time - CM
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out :) We did have a great holiday, but it's back to reality tomorrow, day 1 of a six week block at St Martin's. I've spent about 7 hours preparing so should be right for Monday at least :)
DeleteYou will be fine - cant be any worse than Belco High
DeletePen, if the internet ever runs out of space i think they're going to come looking for you. Nice pics. Anon Anon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Paul. This is just the start of my blog, think I'll continue it and taking up space for quite some time to come! Might see if I can make my pictures even bigger - ha! Maybe they'll start billing me soon due to excessive greed on the space front!
Deleteyou don't know it's me.
Deleteno I don't but am I right?
DeleteGreat photo's Penny!! The Lake District is one of my favourite places in the UK and Coniston is so beautiful!! I hope the photo's I take when we are over in the UK come somewhere close to this - then I will be happy!! Sharon
ReplyDelete