Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Margot

Last weekend Margot came to visit and it made me appreciate all over again the value of a true friendship.  Margot and I have been friends since year 8 and being with her is easy.  We have done so much together and shared so many good times and although we've lived in different countries for a while it is just like old times when we catch up.

Margot is someone I laugh with, truly laugh with.  Like just recently when I skyped her and there she was complete with a face covered in white goo.  It was an ultra moisturising face mask that was literally dripping off as we spoke.  Not the best look, think a cross between Mrs Doubtfire and Hannibal Lecter.  Say no more!

It was great seeing you Missy Margot.  My turn in London next time :)
Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment