St Joseph's have asked me back after half term for 7 weeks! That will take me right up until Christmas. It will be hard work and I'll be teaching students from year 7 to year 12. Hopefully I'll have most (or at least some) of the lesson plans provided, but there is no doubt it will be hard work.
But I think I'm up to it! I think I'm going to say yes.
I have to let them know tomorrow.
Hmm - perhaps a bit more thinking is required.
They must be impressed with your survival skills :) Do it! Just screw your eyes shut tight and jump in the deep end! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much what I'm doing Karen, surviving from one hour to the next. It is a bit of an adrenalin rush and is certainly one of the more challenging things I've done. It is a bit of a worry having to do 6 weeks in a row and I'm sort of dreading day 1, but I'm going to try to push it out of my mind for now and enjoy this wee holiday trip we've just started.
Delete