Wednesday, 5 September 2012

School

First day of school and it was definitely Steve and I who were the most excited.  Don't get me wrong, Daniel, Jeremy and Emily have been good since we left, no pining or whining about going home or anything like that, but they are definitely ready for school (well we think they are!).

So after 4 uniform shopping trips we are set.

Unfortunately Emily is not at the same local school as the boys, which will become a bit of a problem should I start working.  

Anyway here they are -the boys in their Quilters Junior School uniforms and Emily in her £2 Sunnymede Infant School dress.

As well as the day to day uniform, the kiddies also have a PE uniform, school swimming gear and school bags.  

They looked great as they set off for their first day, with everything nice and clean - hmmm - will have to enjoy the "clean" moment because I'm sure it won't last long.




Comments after day 1 of school.

Emily - I LOVE SCHOOL, I love it, I love it, I love it!!

Jeremy - It was ok, the teachers are really old, one even has white hair!

Daniel - Not good, they made us do work all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment