Cambridge is lovely. Unfortunately the photos I took of Cambridge are not. This is the first time I've been really disappointed with my pictures, but still at least I've got some of us punting merrily along the Cam River. We spent quite a while deciding whether Steve should be the chauffeur or we go on a tour. After seeing a few dripping amateurs and a couple of poles stuck in the mud on the bottom, we decided to go on the tour. And apart from the hundreds of other like-minded tourists and oodles of other punts in the water, it was very peaceful and relaxing and a great way to see the university colleges which Cambridge is so famous for.
I'd like to go back to Cambridge again, it's only 58 miles from where we live and takes just over an hour up the M11. Perhaps we'll go in winter and get some snow shots J

No comments:
Post a Comment