The weather forecast was for rain today, so I popped out early to take some piccies of the perfect little village of Billesdon. Quite a few of the houses have thatched roofs, one even has a thatched dog on it's thatched roof!
Although I just called it little, the area of the parish of Billesdon is over 2000 acres and it has a population of around 1000 people.
A bit later in the day we took a trip to the town of Oakham to sort out bank accounts for both Dad and I. Dad's was ok, but much to my horror, in the process of enquiring about my previous accounts the bank manager let me know that our account had been closed with a debt, that I had a negative credit rating and that I'd never be able to have an account with HSBC again. I felt like a crim, it was awful. I offered to pay it back but he said that wouldn't clear the negative rating and advised against it. Crawled out of there feeling so low. Plus I can't get my damn phone to work either, nor can I pay for anything online because visa keep sending verification codes to my Australian number that I can't access because stupid iinet don't offer data roaming. 😠 Boy oh boy have I learned some lessons these last few days.
Miss you so so so much Mum.
So - I've temporarily lost both my happy thought and my mojo, and to be honest I'm sort of at rock bottom on the emotional front right now. The only good thing about that is the only way is up. I've been here before and I know I'll be right, just need to dig deep.






My darling beautiful friend… wish I could give you a hug! Sending love and missing you greatly. Your gorgeous mum is with you xx
ReplyDelete