Saturday, 21 July 2012

The Cotswolds Day 2

And just when we again thought it couldn't get any better, just have a look at this....

Broadway and surrounding countryside
Another wonderful day in the Cotswolds, highlights included eating the BEST ice cream ever, seeing a stream with water so clear you could see the trout at the bottom and visiting stunningly beautiful old villages with houses that are centuries old.
Bibury and Stow on Wold

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are just beautiful Penny! The kids all look like they're enjoying themselves :) Back to school for us on Monday - Xander says hi to the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen :). I just called out to Daniel and Jeremy to tell them that Xander says hi and they both raced in. I think they thought he was on Skype! They both say a big hello back and want to tell Xander that it rains a lot over here. Now that is an understatement if ever I heard on. Although having said that I hung the washing on the line today and managed to get it dry!

    ReplyDelete