Monday, 15 April 2013

Silly billies

Guess who bought a wig?!?


And while we're on the topic of being silly, here's something really really silly that we did in Edinburgh.  It was so very silly that I've ummed and aahed about posting it, but anyway here goes, it all revolves around this......

Now - this had nothing to do with me, but I'm pretty sure that after disapproving, tutting and generally distancing myself from the caper I ended up finding it the funniest by far.  In fact by the time a castle staff member arrived to examine the item that was causing such a fuss I had lost it completely.  So of course I got noticed straight away, oozing guilt, tears streaming down my cheeks, barely able to stand.  I did manage an explanation of sorts - visit to joke shop, fake dog poo purchase, very sorry etc.

Luckily for us said castle staff member thought it was pretty funny too.

After a quick poo pick-up the wee prank was over as quickly as it had started.  We all had another good old snicker and snort and then carried on with our tour of the castle as though nothing had happened.  J

Very silly I know, and something not to be repeated! (except for when we might have tried it again on Princes Street the next day)

No comments:

Post a Comment