This morning got off to a late start and an indirect stroll to the museum. Indirect because the sun was out, the sky was blue and everything looked fabulous.
After our castle detour we arrived again at the brilliant Scottish Museum. Not only is the building itself stunning but the displays are interactive, informative and fun, a winning combination for any museum.
Our hour and a half whizzed by and we would have stayed longer except we were having lunch with Deb who I nannied for 28 (yes 28!!) years ago. And even better - her "baby" Andrew and his fiancé Rachel were there too. Lunch was delicious and seeing Andrew and Deb was a delightful trip down memory lane. We even took a stroll around the corner to 155 Mayfield Road, I'm just mad I forgot to take a picture of Deb and Andrew before we left.
![]() |
| 155 Mayfield Road |
And then it was back to the apartment to collapse in a heap and along the way saw this magnificent row of houses just catching the afternoon sun....





No comments:
Post a Comment