Sunday, 20 January 2013

Yeah baby!

It's here....

6cm of lovely, fresh, powdery white snow.  We've been tobogganing, we've made a snowman and we've been out walking, everything has been transformed and it is beautiful!  I'm looking out the window as I type this and it's still falling heavily.  I have a sneaky feeling school will be cancelled tomorrow!  

Here's what this part of the world now looks like.

Billericay High Street.


Chilly Willy sitting in our front garden.

Lake Meadow Park

And a few snaps from a wee walk Emmy and I went on whilst the boys were off frisking in Norsey Woods with Reggie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks amazing Penny! Such a treat for you all.
    I've been meaning to comment for ages (and thanks for your comment recently). Your blog is fantastic, very entertaining and will be a lovely reminder for you once you're back home too. It's great to hear you're all having a fantastic time! x

    ReplyDelete