Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Abbey Road

Whee heee -  another trip to London for me.  This time it was for lunch with Margot and Kelly.  But first a detour past Abbey Road and the crossing featured on the cover of the Beatles album Help.

Taking photos on the Abbey Road crossing is tricky - cars everywhere and annoying tourists wanting to take pictures of themselves J

Margot and I crossing Abbey Rd take I - damn cars

Margot and I crossing Abbey Rd take II - damn tourists (actually a bit jealous of the picture she would have got)

Margot and I crossing Abbey Rd take III - Yeehar - that's the one, maybe it's all about the direction.


Ok.  Moving on from Abbey Rd.  Here's a couple of pictures of Regent's Park, only an old man in the way this time.  Actually he wasn't in the way at all, he was the subject of this attempt at very atmospheric and moody depiction of the elderly in London (cough cough).

No comments:

Post a Comment