Monday, 24 December 2012

I made it!

But only just. After hanging on at St Joseph's for 7 weeks and 2 days and then the end of year science dinner down I went. Sick as a dog. It started in earnest on Monday evening, followed by three full days in bed and a feeble trip to the Dr's. I've now nearly finished a course of antibiotics and have only just felt like I've returned to the land of the living.

It has been such a bugger and a disappointment being sick when Mum and Dad are here. I was so looking forward to them coming and spending time whizzing around, enjoying time off work whilst the kids were still at school. Oh well, the only good thing to come of it is that in 3 days I ate 3 small pieces of toast and now am the skinniest I've been in yonks. Might need to buy myself some new threads, either that or eat more J.

No comments:

Post a Comment