Sunday, 8 September 2013

Hanoi

After a very lazy morning and 10 glorious hours of sleep we were ready to head out shopping.  We had a bit of an explore yesterday and there was quite a bit that caught my eye - shoes and silk and kiddies clothes in particular J.

All was looking good, we were ready, refreshed and keen, only it started to sprinkle.  Nothing an umbrella wouldn't solve....

Got all of about 30 metres and then did a 180.  Back in the hotel room with Miss M who is watching a terrible cartoon on the TV.  Phew it just ended, the cartoon that is, not the rain, oh no, the rain looks like it's here to stay for quite a while L.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Vietnam. You must be getting closer to home :) Getting any clothes made? Buying some fabric?

    I remember wading home through water after an afternoon of rain in Hoi Ann. I was OK until a rat floated past! EEkk

    ReplyDelete