Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Emily's 7th Birthday

Good afternoon, this is Emily.  This is about my 7th Birthday today.

First I woke up and I was feeling excited. Daniel came in and said "Emily wake up - it's your birthday and I have seen your presents and they are very very big."  After that I went upstairs to say "Mummy and Daddy - can I open my presents?" But Mummy said "No - you have to wait another 10 minutes."  I waited 10 minutes and I was getting bored. Finally Mum and Dad came down.  I couldn't believe it.

Second - I started to open my presents.  The first one was a little purse with some jewellery inside.  My next present was some clothes and a hat and my last one was some delicious chocolate.

Third - Daddy made me some yummy pancakes with strawberries and raspberries and whipped cream.

Fourth - we went on a drive around the Dingle Peninsula (Mummy helped me with this bit).  In this picture I am wearing my fancy new clothes.

Bye everyone.  See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Emily!!!!
    You have been growing into quite the young lady whilst you have been there! Hurry up and come back home, the kids are missing you (and even your brothers!). Your Dad sure makes a mean birthday breakfast. looks delicious.
    Love the Walsh family

    ReplyDelete